Inline Skating & Rollerblading Tricks: Eazy
also known as 'Manual' or 'Heel-Toe' or 'Axe'
Drills & Supporting Techniques
It helps if you're able to do the following:
- long & narrow Scissor stance
- weight shifts forwards/backwards in Scissor
- heel wheelie:
- start by switching from Fishtail to heel wheelie within the same
- speed up the changes, so you switch from one to the other w/o
putting all 8 wheels down
- perform a Heel Wheelie, shift weight to it
- perform a Fishtail with the other foot
Once you've mastered this move you should be able to start working on
- variants like toe-toe
- or heel-heel
- and inverts
- and of course all of these in the other Scissor...
- learn to turn both ways (parallel & surf turn) in all of these
- learn to do Criss-Cross in all these
- now do it through slalom cones!
Back to Tricks page